Although the culture of every company is different, we see the same communications challenges over and over.
Tribe does internal communications. And that’s all we do.
We do it with companies ranging from world’s largest retailer to a family company with its own foundation. We work in healthcare, technology, manufacturing, retail, financial services, apparel, hospitality, restaurants and almost any industry you can name.
Since 2009, our practice has been devoted solely to internal communications. That’s allowed us to develop a deep expertise in this relatively narrow niche. Clients call us for large strategic needs, such as change management communications, building employer brands, and articulating vision and values. Some ask us to conduct an audit of their internal communications practice. Others use us for more tactical needs, from building a new intranet to communicating open enrollment.
Tribe hires smart, talented people who know
how to get things done.
CEO AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR
- Has published four books and still gets a royalty check for one
- Is always working on a novel — but has yet to publish one
- Keeps live worms to feed to her backyard bluebirds
- Can spend hours in the deep recesses of ancestry.com
- Has a soft spot for really tasteless jokes
PRESIDENT AND CHIEF STRATEGY OFFICER
- Is a singer/songwriter with four albums
- Has been playing in bands professionally since he was 15
- Bikes and swims, but his knees don’t like him to run anymore
- Grew up in South Georgia yet has no accent
- Doesn’t care if other people don’t get his jokes
- Loves to travel alone
- Taught herself accounting
- Has read all the Game of Thrones books
- Has memorized the Dirty Dancing soundtrack
- Is terrified of frogs
- Halloween costumes include Guy Fieri and Steve Irwin
- Go-to karaoke song: Goodbye Earl by The Chicks
- Bravo Network addict
- Makes a mean turkey chili
- You can call her Beans. Coincidence?
- Lives in a haunted house built before the Civil War
- Rents his home as a location for movies and music videos
- Buys his wife livestock for Valentine’s and anniversaries
- Reads novels aloud to his pigs
- Rides a retired Harley-Davidson police motorcycle
CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER AND COPYWRITER
- Grew up on a farm in Costa Rica
- Went to college on a tennis scholarship
- Also ran cross country, reluctantly
- Started driving when she was 10
- Considers constructing ziplines a DIY project
- Has seen every season of Drag Race
- First UGA grad in a family of Georgia Tech alums
- Allergic to coffee but loved working as a barista
- Is the shortest in her family
- Is 5’9
- Would rather be playing tennis
- Has a Facebook account, but only two friends
- Has five brothers and sisters
- Grew up in Kentucky
- Has traveled the world
To be an industry leader in bringing smart, strategic thinking and excellent creative work to internal communications.
To help align the actions of employees with the vision of their companies through communications.
To make life better — for our clients, their employees, our employees and the people around us.